Alley Cat Rap



Top, Have a Heart
Skirt, Thrifted
Shoes, Thrifted
Pearls, Target
Horse, Gifted
Shoe clips, Self made



Bren:

I'm a cat and I love to eat fish
Yeah x3
With my claws I tear up the sushi buffet
Don't gimme a plate cause I need a tray
Fuck a tray
I need a trough
I'm a, I'm a, I'm a kitty cat sloth

Val:

Meow x5

I'm a Lil' Kim cat, I Roca the Baby Phat
Meet me downtown where Oscar's at
OLIVER
I don't like tuna
I don't like snapper
Feed me Fancy Feast

Bren:

'Cause I'm a fancy cat rapper

6833972965_fb910a90c2_b



6833972375_fd9c70ebb2_b

Comments

  1. It's impossible to imagine a being so beautiful as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through Pinterest (where I'm liberally re-pinning you) and just want to say I'm a huge fan. Of everything. Your style, message, attitude. More more more please!
    -Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody :) Glad to meet you Therese, I haven't tried Pinterest but I appreciate that you support me there <333

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts